Warm & Sensual
Vanilla Jasmine is for the late night girl. The girl who likes to put on red lipstick, wear a little black dress and hit the town with her girlfriends.
With aromas of sweet jasmine followed by warm notes of vanilla and sandalwood, this seductive perfume is the perfect accessory to a great night out.
Top Note: Sweet, luscious Jasmine blossoms
Heart Note: Woody notes of Myrrh
Base Note: Grounding Sandalwood and heavy Vanilla Bean
Petal & Leaf Perfumes contain:
- 100% Non-Toxic Ingredients
- 100% All Natural
- 100% Essential Oil Based
Does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances/Parfums
- Mineral Oil
- Diethanolamine (D.E.A)
- Triethanolamine (T.E.A)
- Monoethanolamine (M.E.A)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Synthetic Dyes
*Please note that all perfume orders can take anywhere from 3-7 days to ship. This is because our perfumes are hand-blended in expertly-curated small batches for optimal freshness and quality! We appreciate your patience!
Ingredients: Organic Grape Alcohol, Propanediol, Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum), Jasmine (Jasminum sambac), Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Some cloudiness or sediment may be present. This is due to the usage of 100% natural extracts.
Please note that your perfume is perfectly fine and will still smell amazing!
How to use: Spray as much as desired on pulse points, neck, behind the knees and inner elbows. Can also be sprayed on hair and clothes for a longer lasting scent.
How to make your perfume last longer:
- Dap, don't rub - rubbing breaks down the molecules in the perfume making it evaporate into the air faster
- Moisturize first! Your perfume will last longer if your skin is hydrated. Use a non-scented lotion after you shower, while your skin is still damp, and then spritz away!
- Apply to more areas than just your pulse points. Spray some on your brush and comb through your hair, spray on your collarbone, and even spay some on your clothes. Fragrance can last longer on your clothes.
Keep in mind that heat activates your perfume, which makes your pulse points the perfect place to spray!
Always keep your perfume in a cool, dry, dark place. Better yet, keep it in its box so it is protected from light. Heat, light, & humidity can break down the compounds in perfume, causing it to be less aromatic.
Safety: If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs and avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Keep away from open flames.
Shelf Life: 3 Years